Pages

13.9.09

last memory...

ill not be able to update anymore...this blog is now surrounded with freaks...i hate it..god why??
i hate people bugging into my life..this my blog..i dont bloody care watever they say...this is my blog....dont just tell me what to do..you are just reader,im the writer...if you dont like this blog get lost!!! i dont bloody care whoever you are...who do you think you are to command me?to tell me what to do in this blog? if bloody hell wan to command others blog,make youre own blog you crap!!!....arh i wanna release the pressure that stucking in my brain..sorry for the mild language...but arhhh...do you hate it when peoples open your blog and then say "oh,you shouldt wrote this" or "this is not good,remove it now"....who the hell they think they are to tell me whats wrong..this is my blog..not theirs...if they're not satisfied get lost you idiotic martian morons!!!... this is the picture of my maverick gun for the post last memory of haziq..just got the pic this morning...
goodbye people...if you make a petition for me not to stop updating maybe ill change my mind..goodbye cruel world and idiot martians!!!

No comments: