Pages

20.9.09

Friend is forever (some of them)

As you can see...this photoshoot was taken on Kemasik 5a Camp...and the poin is o show you all a few of my best friend forever...i guess..
There you got me and Ridwan on my back...the one with MUFC t-shirt...i donno why mom let me wear this dumb nerd-like t-shirt...i look like a nerd and somestimes a jerk with that shirt...

Azim...one of the F4 (family of four) member...and he's also in my best friend list...yah he's TOTALLY way too sensitive...and i cant even say his crush name in front of Aizat (also F4)....although aizat is he's best friend...but i dont take him as Really best friend coz he's kinda...weird?? he's matured...but he's a little bit childish like he always hit people all of a sudden..you know i hate it when people keep hitting me..yah dats why he's not so close to me...


Arif...a good wrestler...see the pic how he smackdown me on a bench..i could get serious injury if i fell down the bench you know..



Azhan..really cool..funny though...he always make the POKALIM jokes..it's a popular jokes among the SKkerteh student...and he's a good friend too..he is a never-let-your-friend-down- type...and its kindda great to have a friend like him..
Hey how come i'm farting while they snap on the pic above?? nevermind



Sitting like a boring pointless guy....i dont even know what im doing on tat time...last thing i remember is when i ran into a couple of girl seeing me in this shirt...i'm embarrased and really pissed off.....

No comments: