Pages

20.9.09

All Bout Kimmiey...

All about Kimmiey..or Muhammad Amir Hakimi..He's my favourite cousin..coz he's so adorable and super cute..expecially the plumpy face that you can stretch a lot...
Yah..i told Kimmiey to show he's muscle..and he do this Batista pose..Adorable heh?? YAH..the eve of Eid fitri was never complete without fire crackers...and i wanna tell a story..when i was lighting the lamp,Kimmiey,suddenly took a big rock from the ground and throw it to my head..then he laugh and took it as a joke..Lucky he is only a little kid..if he's grown up already i'll be throwing hammer on his face..i got a 'benjol' on my head and it hurts a lot..but i just can get mad on him..he's too cute to be scold..and you know,as i got into the house to put some cream on my head,i heard my uncle shouting...then when i got out of the house,i saw Kimmiey burning my young-uncle shirt..firstly my young-uncle doesnt even realize the accident..then my other uncle put out the fire on him...such a brutal kid..i wonder where he learn that from..so i start teasing him by stealing his Ultraman action figure and make him cry..but guess what..HE DOESNT EVEN CRYING!! really good boy..i think he's gonna join the millitary when he's grown up...

that is the Ultraman i was talking about..see?? Kimmiey with his new Raya outfit!! super cute!!



And this is the pic i got when Kimmiey come for a visit at my house last 3 or 4 month..




See?? he's a sweet little boy when he was at Kerteh..but back to Batu Pahat he became super brutal
thats all for today..now you know one of my family member..altough he's my cousin..but my head is still hurt..do come for a visit to see my condition when i get back from my hometown this Saturday...

No comments: