Pages

6.8.09

Nthing to do..

nothing to do..nothing to say...

you know..i've always dreaming about having a date or girlfriend..you know,i've been lonely since no one wanna be my gf..thats doesn't mind...i think im not ready enough for all of thats..each time ask a girl about being my gf..they just say they already have a bf..

I've always dream of taking my gf to the mcdonald's,KFC or burger king..really,I just didn't mind spending my money for that..i would love to give present for them..but naah..dats all were not gonna happen...

As General Cluster (wrong name?nevermine.the gold hair guy)..from night at the museum 2..he said "i've always been remembered for my failure.."yah..i'm a failure..i cant do what others can...

Blaah...maybe its not the time for me to have a gf..i dont mind about it..As Kahmunrah said on the film i mentioned just now "fear not,i shall wait a thousand years more if i must"....

-end of my nonesense-

No comments: