Pages

22.8.09

DUUH..

DUUUH..yah macam tajuk nyer jugak...benci giler,menyriapgile darah aku harini..dah la puasa..

korang benci tak bende yang korang dah start kan pastu orang lain menyibok?? yer la maksud aku when i start blogging,i do it personally..den,i lost my password on my old account..den on 2008 i build this account..den on that year..the same damn year..a test was made dat ssqs maybe..and it say,can you build a blog..then those nerd start talking about wat blog is..i just told them its a place where we can write..den i start showing them my blog..now in this damn 2009..they all said that in 2008 they start blogging first..some says they build blog since they was standard 3 (nampak sangat pekong nyer tu)...hate it..yah i know i build my blog..my first long lost blog in 2007..and they just say..blah nevermine lah..if you found da blog tell me..

No comments: