Pages

6.8.09

A D*MN DAY...

Yah..there's good news bad news terrific news horrible news exciting news and bla...bla bla...

the good news is i got 5A's for my UPSR TRIAL EXAMINATION...

the terrific news is my picture will be published at the canteen an the staircase board as THE TOP STUDENT.or 5A'S STUDENT or something like dat..drop by and see by yourself..the banner will be done next week..maybe...

bad news is my 5A's is not good enough...its like 85,90,84,84,87...damn not A plus..And because of that i'll get the horrible news MY FATHER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH MY A'S AND I'LL NOT GET ANY PRESENT,GIFT,NEW HANDPHONE OR BLA BLA BLA..HE SAID HE WILL GIVE ME 1000 RINGGIT MALAYSIA IF I GET A PLUS ON ALL MY A'S...

the exciting news is...

I AM THE TOP BLOGGER IN MY SCHOOL!! WITH NOW 30 POST IN A YEAR (NOT KINDDA CATCHY BUT OK) AND OTHERS LEFT BEHIND I AM NOW A SCHOOL BLOG WRITER..fun isn't it?

No comments: