Pages

17.8.09

COUPLE

you know they said that 12 years old is the moment everyone should have a couple..weither girl or boy..as for me i could take both (no of course im not gay)..i mean that for boy,we could be couple in sports or game like playing see-saw ahahaha..that not coouple doh..that partner..how come this post writer so dumb? who is he? maybe he's handsome..(no i dont say other boy is handsome..that word he is me of course (chee wah) and i remind you..im not gay)...and of course..i see my friend with their own couple..except for me..dont have one..still single (call me if you wanna be so)...as for amirul azim rahman..he have a crush to dat skrp girl..i donno weither that girl likes him or not..yah..that girl is a***s n***a...yah..figure it yourself..and many others have their own crush but just kept it as a secret..not like azim,showing off her crushes name..\


as for me i repeat..single!!!!!!...call me..hahahahaha

2 comments:

Khalisah Izani said...

amirul azim tu siapa?dia nk kapel ngan budak skrp yg mane satu



-esha-

Saifuddin Saiful Bahri said...

Esha..nanti aku britahu kau via sms..