Pages

10.11.11

hai gais

sebelum meneruskan bacaan anda ...sila mainkan video ini "sebagai background music" post ni.. tutup lagu lain..


O hai gais.
my post today are from the deepest space in my heart..

ramai orang selalu cakap aku ni,jenis tak romantik.. well no offence,seriously,no offence, semua yang cakap camtu skarang ni dah break up -__- .. and me? the "unromantic pathetic boyfriend?" dah dekat nak setahun dah..

Aku tahu,aku bukan jenis 24 jam on the phone dengan girlfriend aku..

aku sedar aku bukanlah boyfriend yang selama ni diidamkan..

tapi, i know one thing that keeps our relationship strong..

u see, for me, love is a job.. we, guys who have it, have a big job to do.. to take care of it.. and never let it broke..

yah i admit it, i once broke her (you-know-who) heart..it is simply because aku taknak tengok dia kesunyian.. aku taknak dia ada bf cam aku.. she deserve more..

but she said "what if i dont want to?"..

that DOESNT MAKE ME CRY.. i do admit i am touched by that sentence..

she makes me think that maybe, my entire destiny are meant to be with her in it..In my story book..

You see, gais..what i always notice on typical "easy breakup couples" is

-the gais is too overprotecting overcaring overloving and stuff.dude, the luis dont like it.. I know you would think that you're trying to show that you truly cares about em.. but you're wrong.. that things only applies on story books..in movies,not reality

fact is: girls dont know what they want..actually...

So everyone, me, a gai who is so called "you-are-so-not-sweet" or whatever, what to conclude today's post...

We cant understand what a girls want..we cant be overprotecting and stuff.. what we can do.. is to be there at the right place and the right time.. when she need us the most..

For me,as long as she's alive.. i dont need to call her to check if she's okay, or whatever..

i just need to know..that she's here with me.. and she's not from my dream, that i will lose when i wake up.. And if my whole life is a DREAM, i hope i'll be sleeping forever, because my life now, is one damn good sweet dream.. :D

No comments: