Pages

19.12.10

DadU dIScoo

Durgh..WTF? the internet here sucks egg..watever..As i promise..im gonna talk about my room layout..its disco as i said before..well my room shape is L..so i have 2 section of my room..1 for study 1 for dancy dancy...You know i love to boogey all around dancing..Disco is my soul (so does Lennon's "peace" ).. so my first section i put my queen bed,a makeup table and a dancefloor..i'm serious..a dancefloor..Im gonna choose the colour later coz i wanna finish the study section first..i must do that coz i want to strive 8a's in my PMR..okay before i write summore..can you remove the insect on your screen first? GOtcHA!!!
Okay..continue story..i bought this disco ball for RM 40..and want to know 1 fact? I bought this using MY money..owh..for the sake of room deco..
So this is how my room will look like when im done with it..seriously..this is. it..maybe you think im full of balooney..but wait till my room is done..ill snap pic of it..



No comments: