Pages

7.12.09

Im back (for a while)

Yah..im not back after all..Im using this damn slow computer at this very bad Cyber Cafe..cant they just be quiet a little while?? Use the earphone damn u!!...
Im currently searching for Sbp...yah what they call?? borang lah..i forgot the english word..

Its kindda funny..Yah u know,I AT LAST found a place to use computer here in Bp..

Arh..i cannot concentrate..they're too noisy...

Waiting for any SBP to accept me..(please o god)

Guess what! grandpa's beside me...

Now i cant play counter strike....

guess my plan doenst work...

i tought that if i come here i got a chance to play it...

i told him to go back home n come back when im done..

he said he'll feel pitty if he left me...

thats what i wanted actually....

if i know this would happen i should stay home rather than having him beside me..

God..help me...

Come on SBP..cant u just accept me?? i can use Englidh well enough!

No comments: