Pages

22.12.09

all bout me

A little bit about me..erm..I waas born in Penang,and i like Nasi Kandar so much(since im utara)..i like all type of roti,roti bom,roti telur,roti canai but hate roti bawang...and also,i like half boiled eggz This is my fave supper soup..the Campbell cream of mushroom..or whatever it is..

I am very obsesed with Lego and Star Wars,they make me happy,note that its not childish to have a lego and starwars collection actually..its hobby right? Afdlin Shauki and Dr Fazley also collect Star Wars action figure....


My favourite pyjamas..I call it THE KRUEGER 88...It is because Freddy Krueger wear this Pyjamas as his costume..i also like to stick myself with my computer..computer is kinda my girlfriend..my laptop is the secondary girlfriend..haha..i got a name for my comp and laptop..
COMEL N BLACKIE
i know im crazy..just keep it to yourself






1 comment:

*|aida|* said...

haha nice one anyway about the name haha kindda cute haha not you ok :P