Pages

1.11.09

s**T

Damn it..got into a fight at school today..kinda hurts...With Fadhlan..A stupid dumb fool from the last class..He's crazy,While im resting myself at the Mussolla,suddenly he came to me and said " oo do you think you're a prefect i would be scared of you?"....I dont even know a thing..then he kick me several times at da BUTT..well..i just act like i dont see him,then i lose my temper,he kick me,i grab his leg,throw him off,he got angry,kick me back..and this time,REAL HARD man...but Thank god my BUTT is FIREWALLED...since mom and dad likes to cane me a lot on the butt,i lose my respond to stimuly (only at the butt)..so he kick me just like he was just touching me..hehehe..then we start fighting about our genital size...such a dumb thing to fight..acctually,i dont even say a thing..he's the one who talk-a-lot,he said that bla...bla bla...(not suitable for girls)...i just quiet myself...then,tear start rolling on my eyes..i cried coz i feel terrible that my school had grew a boy like him...i cried because he's such a dumb...and then i just went to class act like nothing happen..Akmal got it hard,he was kicked several times by that TAUGEH Zuhairi hashim..HASHIM..oh sorry,i sneezed..then i remember wacthing Akmal kicked that boy right on the PEEPEE...he start to make tears..i laugh at him coz when i cried,he told me that i was a spoilt child..but i think thats not true coz you'll cry when your emotion is TO CRY..so i do think he's an alien that dont cry...This evening Fadhlan will join the others to a school trip to Langkawi..i pray to god to show him some wrath and give him a punishment for what he'd done to me...Amin...

No comments: